Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dhuk Dhuk.....Dhuk Dhuk


Dhuk Dhuk…….. Dhuk Dhuk…….. Dhuk Dhuk……..

So this is the state of my heart Dhuk Dhuk…….. Dhuk Dhuk…….. Dhuk Dhuk……..my heart beat is much above the normal these days and is on ascend as 22nd has come. Don’t know what will happen today when the results wil be out. Hope I get a call with ISD code 001…that will answer everything and will bring the palpitation of my heart down..

Its been a very good experience to me… and also I have realized how good Wharton as a school is everything is very transparent.. one doesn’t need to keep guessing as I had been in case of Ross. I don’t know when is the last date till people will be called for interviews… no one replies if I send the mail asking whether there is a last date or whether I will be called for the interview…

I don’t know how I will be told about the results of Wharton, whether someone from adcom will call me, will I get a mil or do I need to keep checking my status on the application site. Either case is fione to me as long as the result comes my way.

Anyways so will log in back after the result..

No comments: