Saturday, June 23, 2007

how to manage plethora of information

so research , research and then again research...i believe this is the mantra for me since a month now...have been reading and just reading....noting points which i feel will be helpful during essay writing... but as I am reading more and more, the information is piling up...there is so much of stuff that i have to read every day...so many forums like s2s, chicago forums, innumerable blogs .
All this leads to plethora of information and i am trying all i can to keep up with it...be it maintainig various links in favourites, adding blogs i read on my blog page, adding notes in my notes doc. May be this is what MBA preparation is all about..

another issue which i am juggling around is contacting with past students and current students and then then once the link is established, make the best use of this. Ask as many questions as I can,know the max i could from them, and impress them....and at the same time respect their time and schedule. Working on this I have realized that contacting with current students and alums is one of the most important vector which one should traverse to be called an alum of a great school...

hope i handle these two issues properly and make the best use of these two vectors in time to come...

if any of the fellow bloggers or the pro's can give me comments, please .........

No comments: