Thursday, December 06, 2007

Where are rest ?

After finishing my Chicago GSB and Wharton interview over the weakened I have been just enjoying and having fun...

But now as its 4 days to that day I have started to think where are others...didn’t I applied to 3-4 more B schools. I think I did. So where's tuck, Ross, Kellogg. Please invite me for interview.

Kellogg has been giving me fits. I did my MS from US so I did not give TOEFL assuming my TOEFL will be waived. And so did all the schools but for some indigestible reason Kellogg adcom said I cant be waived for TOEFL as they need one to have done his/her undergraduate from USA. wow what a reason. Anyway, the person who mailed was good enough to tell me that if I give a letter from my undergraduate school that my undergraduate was done in English medium I could be waived for TOEFL. I did that and hhah did got TOEFL waived. SO I thought now Kellogg is on track but I was wrong as some days later I got a mail saying my application is incomplete...hohoh what can I say. I checked online and it said I have not submitted my transcripts. I called adcom and came to know that a person with same first name and last name has also applied and they filed my transcripts into his file. Again got this rectified and thought I am now on track. Again, I was wrong.

16th Nov was last date for interview intimation for Kellogg...and I did not got any mail. So here I was, again called up Kellogg adcom and this time I was told I am scheduled for an on campus interview because of the person with same first and last name. Though it got rectified but I knew it’s very very late to get an interview call, so as I expected I got the interview waiver mail. I hate it but I guess that’s all I can do.

So that being said my profile would have gone to the adcom around 17 th Nov, and today its 6th Nov that gives enough time. So am I expecting a call for interview a little to early or should still wait. As if I have a choice rather than waiting. Therefore, I will wait.

Hope I don’t need to wait long.

No comments: