Saturday, February 17, 2007

Packing bags

so finally packing my bags... i hope I can write a blog starting with "so finally packing my bags to go to wharton"... but today its time to pack and go for the interview...may be to get my entry ticket stamped by Wharton adcom. There have been several views where people say that interview is just another weightage criteria and is not the second level filter.. i dont know whatever it is i dont think it will affect the way one prepares for the interview. Esp some people who know they are sure shot in ( belive me i know some people who think that way and i also know they are correct in their view) . For me as I dont beog to that bandwagon that puts more 100kg weigth on me to prepare well and give my best. I recently read on s2s ( after scoretop, my new love) that if one overprepares the interviewer can easily make this out and starts asking questions which will make you feel coackroaches in your seat...what a yukkie way to put this.... Anyway i certainly dont want that.

so just watching the cricket match and enjoying the saturday afternoon. Will prepare once more on some questions and then I think i want tot read more on some stats on india, GDP, population and such things. This is because in one of my answers I want to take the interviewer in this direction. Anyways more on this after the interview.

i am still not vey sure on the question : What other schools have you applied". I am more scared about the follow up questions , if any. Lets see what I will do on that.

so best of luk to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.