Monday, February 05, 2007

Quest continues

so the quest continues... of late i have been using this word quest alot and why not it is such a sweet word... i had even use this aggresive word in my essays. So for me the quest continues as I got my first MBA invite for an interview form Wharton. wow what feeling after days of cheking and checking mails finally i saw the mail and read the subject "Wharton Interview Invite". I had not even deleted my spam and thrash folder since long in apprehension that by mistake i might not have deleted the million dollar mail. I am sure the confirmation mail wil a billion dollar one.

So the preperation fever again. I am just delving deeper and deeper in Wharton's website again in quest of more and more info. Primararily to get answer of the most talked about question "Why Wharton". Till 2 days back i used to think why there is so much talk of this question. After al lis there any huge difference between harward and difference other than the way one spells it. But with every click I make I am realizing there are so many suttle differences. Moreover I think this answer is aksed more to see that you are a research freek rather than finding the literal answer to the question. And this is also my intention to find points about wharton which i feel will be unique.

I hav estarted reading Knowledge@Wharton and just liking it. I read lot of topics in the entrepreneurship column and thinking that when I will be there. I know mere thinking wont take me there, I not only have to build the track to go there but also have to develop my own engine to pull the train. I am sure if I do this much the feul and passengers will be no dearth.

lets see what happens. the I-day is on 19th of Feb in Delhi.

No comments: