Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What is this period!!!

So what period is this…can I call this courtship period …I think I cant ,,,ideally the period after getting admission and before joining will be designated as a courtship period…so was just pondering what to call this period as.. “keep guessing days” everyday I think of something new about my application.. have I written this right or that wrong.. Although I know I can’t help now but still I keep thinking about my application…

Anyways so what is the confidence level I have in my application…to be frank I am not very confident… and to continue the frankness I don’t know why I am saying that… may be my less experience is the highest speed breaker in my path or is it the Indian IT tag a factor. I guess a mix of both…when I think of my essays I believe I have made them ok …no I guess good apart from one essay of Wharton which I modified completely on the S day ( submission day). All the small small issues which before submitting were taken by my mind as trivial are becoming bigger and bigger hurdles in my mind when I think more and more on those.. For example I crosses the word limit by 7-8 % and now I feel will that be an issue… anyways Wharton will be starting to call for interviews from 18 ( 2 days from now ).. So its time to check my email 1000 times a day (I can even add one more zero to that number)…

Anyways I have started the interview preparation and in the process of collecting all the questions I can manage …mainly from clearadmit.com and admitted.com … I think once I am done with all the question will save them as one more post on this blog.

No comments: